Thursday, May 10, 2012

new friends!

Animal friends, that is. I went for a walk today (sick of not getting exercise) and found these cuties. Don't they look great with the blooming daffodils?

 


In other news, it's been a busy week. Justin was on vacation, so I covered one of his classes, we're in the midst of making summer intensive materials, and I haven't been sleeping well. Good times. I'm so happy it's Friday and I will have 2 days of rest. I'm desperately looking forward to the two long weekends we get at the end of May. Not too long now.

OH, and in very very exciting news--I'm about to pay off my student loans. ALL of them. The exchange rate isn't helping me out too much at the moment...so I'll wait until Monday to see if it improves. If not, oh well. It's bye-bye to undergrad loans! WOOOOOP!

1 comment:

ashley rae said...

well done, lady! you did it!!