Tuesday, February 7, 2012

back to normal

It's so nice to be back on a normal schedule. I have much more time in the mornings and it doesn't feel like I'm just waking up, going to work, going to sleep (rinse, and repeat). NOW...what to do with that time?

Truth be told, I've been feeling disconnected and all-around low lately. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the cold weather keeping me indoors or my inability to see a real future in what I'm doing in the moment. Meh, I suppose it's all wrapped up together, really. Less outdoor distraction (fun) = more indoor time spent thinking (not fun).

I'm biding my time until the crocuses start peeking their cheery heads out of the ground and the sun actually provides a little warmth. There's always something in the air during spring that brings my spirit around.

Until then, I'll continue to take pictures of snow....


I'll smile at drawings by my students...

And I'll make good on my promise (to myself) to eat better:

Let's goooooo, February!

No comments: