Friday, September 30, 2011

i have been remiss...

I'm afraid I haven't posted anything in awhile....

And that's because not a lot has happened here in Korea. Lazy weekends (one hike with bad pictures) and busy work days (phone calls to my students!) leave me with little to write about.

However, I'm about to head off to Muuido, an "island" off of Incheon for a 3 day weekend. This was only made possible by NOT being able to see my brother and sister-in-law on their way to the Philippines. I'm bummed about that, but excited to possibly camp out on a beach. If it gets too cold, we'll stay in a tiny little "hut."

Pictures will be taken! Fun will be had! Excitement will come back to this website! :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

High on the Hog said...

http://coldhardfactsoflife.blogspot.com

noticed your blog. I lived in Alaska for some time and I am in Korea now. I love that island too.