Monday, August 8, 2011

simply put

I love my life right now.

There are more pictures from last weekend, but this one pretty much sums up the adventure...Myself, Justin, Spenser, and Hyemi on a water taxi on the Han River.

I'm thinking about these things because last Saturday, in the moment, I wasn't feeling very joyous. I was really really tired. I just wanted to go home, despite the great company and the fun adventures we were having. We went to a palace museum, an awesome tea house, ate delicious italian food, and went to a makkgeoli bar. Now that I've looked at the pictures and I'm remembering, I'm scolding myself for not enjoying MORE in the moment, as it was happening. I had a great time and I met two lovely new ladies (with whom we're heading to the beach this weekend)...and it was a wonderful Saturday.

And loving my life right now? Well, that's how I feel this morning, that everything is going as it should. That I've been to many places and done many things. That I'm (trying) to lead a life of adventure, enjoying present moments rather than worrying about about the past or future. Sure, it's a daily struggle to remind myself to do so, but I'm getting better at it.

Live in the now. Breathe. Enjoy. Repeat.

No comments: