Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 WEEKS

Last weekend was great. As I've said before, Teralyn is my soul sister. I laughed for 24 hours straight. Yes, I even laughed in my sleep.

A few pictures... (too busy talking/laughing to be whipping out the camera).... Daegu is a great city. I could see myself living there--plenty of mountains, not too big, and delicious food. Alas, it is also supposedly the "hottest" and "coldest" city in the country. I don't know if I could handle that. ;)

Hands down, the biggest dog I've seen in Korea. 
Darn thing wouldn't stop moving.

On our walk to Daegu Stadium. Appppple trees!

A mountain. A neighborhood. A stadium in the distance.

Stadium Grounds. Or...where they play soccer?

YES.

Warm enough to sit and sip coffee, even!

The One and The Only. 

I have to run, now--work time! This day marks  2 WEEKS LEFT. Ohhhh yeah.

Heading to Tong Young for a bit of a hike this weekend. I leave from Seoul at 11:30 tonight, so wish me luck on getting there in time! We're riding a bus down to Tong Young, will hike tomorrow on an island (Sa Ryang Do), then check out the cherry blossom festival in Jinhae on Sunday. Here's hoping I return with a lot of pictures!

Happy Living!

No comments: