Thursday, February 10, 2011

new hair!

Hello!

I got my first hair cut in Korea. It only took me ten months!

Let's preface this by saying that I haven't had bangs since...probably four years old. So, this was a big step. I've been thinking about it for awhile and spontaneously decided that I would do it today. In Korea. Where I can't really speak the language. GENIUS.

So, this is what I came out with. They were supposed to be more "side-swept" but I don't think my cowlick will allow it. Not to mention, I'm completely inept when it comes to my hair. The hairdresser was very nice and even mimed how I should blow dry at home. Sweet.



So, thoughts? I'm feeling a little weird with bangs...like I have a mop on my head... and the cowlick is odd... but at least it's something new!

Thank you, Korea. You helped me get bangs.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love it!! And good for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Mom says--"Katrina, a new look is always soul satisfying. I think we started growing out the bangs when you were three. You are beautiful, inside and out, no matter what you're stylin'! Love you, with or without the bangs. :)