Thursday, November 11, 2010

Socks!

If you know me, you are probably aware that I love socks. I particularly love wearing unmatched socks. It is quite convenient, then, that Korea seems to also have a love affair with socks. Most have cute characters with cute faces in cute colors. (Notice a "cute" theme?) Tonight, I was quite excited to find non-"cute" socks available in multiple colors. Perfect for my mismatched lifestyle.

I decided to take a couple of pictures for you all to see my fabulous find:

 Great colors, no?


Happy Happy Girl


The trip to Seoraksan has been postponed...again...(probably until cherry blossom time in the spring!) but we are going to the Lantern Festival in Seoul instead. I'm happy about this because I missed a previous lantern festival in the summer when Justin first arrived. SO.... heading to see beautiful displays on a beautiful river sounds like a beautiful weekend! Hooray!

No comments: