Monday, November 1, 2010

reminders of fun:


Stolen from Linda and Courtney's facebook albums...Reminders to myself that I am having fun. 

Yes, darnit, I am. :)

 The work crew: Quinn and Aeri (they work upstairs), Alex, Vy, Linda, Courtney, Me

 At the 63 building...Family Portrait


Coffee Shop in Insadong...Eeeee!                 

 Pretty Cute, no?


 Mojito Martes partner, Vy


 63 Building


              Cuteness.
 


I'm putting these pictures up to keep the smile on my face today. :)

Something I've been contemplating:
When can you say you've "lived" somewhere?? If, for example, I use 2 months as a parameter, I have lived in 8 states and 2 countries in the past 3 years. Remarkable for a homebody like myself. I'm trying to figure out what's up with all the moving around...


I'm also trying to figure out what my next step after Korea is. Honestly, I'm wondering if I should stay longer. I think I've gotten over the "homesick" hump and I'm realizing how financially smart this setup feels. OR--do I blow my money on a solo trip around South America? Europe? Southeast Asia? It's five and a half months away, but I don't know if I'm ready to be "home." 

 Quite the turnaround from a couple of weeks ago...and we'll see if the feelings last...but such is the life. 


Cheers!

No comments: