Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This time last year, we were making sweet potatoes and broccoli casserole to take over to my good friend, Nikki's house. It was quite the Thanksgiving--she instructed us to make hats out of paper bags, i drank a bottle of wine myself, and we played Rock Band.




Two years ago, I was flying to Hawaii. 

Three years ago, I was preparing for my team's roadtrip to Biloxi, Mississippi. 

This year I am heading to work to teach my smarty kids and to judge a speech contest. No turkey (obviously...haven't had that for 5 years!) OR cranberry sauce. A little different, but still good.

It's been a few years since I've been "home" for Thanksgiving.

I'll be thinking of my friends and family today and, subsequently, tomorrow (I'm a day ahead) and wishing for a wonderful day full of love and laughter. I miss you all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: