Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the positives

The weather has taken a DRASTIC turn. It's probably 10-15 degrees colder this week than it was last weekend.

So...the leaves are finally changing! Remember how my walk to work looked when I first arrived? --

Now it it looks like this:


Ahhh. Gorgeous!

I'm beginning a list of the "Positives of Solo Korea":

1. Mojito Martes with Vy. Good talks, good food, and a good (albeit weak) drink. Also, you can't beat  finding PLAYMOBILE salt shakers on your table:
2. Rekindling my love of dancing. No pictures...which is probably a good thing... but damn, it feels good. 

3. Planning trips and getting excited for them. I've never been much of a planner, but I'm strongly thinking of taking a solo trip during my 2nd week off which will be the first week of February. Looking to head somewhere warm, relaxing, cultural, and cheap. I'm open to suggestions.  In the meantime, I'm figuring out weekends.

SO, it begins.

The positive of THIS day, concerning work: Kiddos have their level-up tests, so I only have to teach about 1/2 of the material....and no grading! Wahoo! Here we go!

No comments: