Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm off!

Okay, I sent out that email and haven't updated in a couple of months.....

I am currently sitting in the International area of LAX, anxiously awaiting my flight to Incheon. I say "anxiously" simply because (a) I don't particularly care to fly, and (b) I'm still having minor panic attacks that I'm leaving my comfort zone for a year.

Too late to turn back now! My $760 flight leaves in 40 minutes, and I'm too cheap to just throw that money away. ;)

Justin has a few leads with positions and I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and asking you all, too) that he gets one ASAP and is on his own adventure in mere weeks.

Until then, I hope to:

1. Survive training.
2. Move into my apartment.
3. Begin teaching.

....Allllll on my own!

And now, it is time for me to close my computer, take a few deep breaths, and remember that I am a strong gal, and capable of everything!!

HERE WE GO!

No comments: