Sunday, April 18, 2010

For those interested in my new digs...

I snapped a few photos of the new home while I was procrastinating/not prepping lessons...

When you come in the door, the kitchen is the first thing you see! I discovered today that (a) I am silly and can't figure out the flame or (b) it doesn't work. Hmmm.


Turn right, go through the sliding doors, and you see the main room:



The bathroom is typical for South Korea: the "shower" is the shower head by the mirror. Everything gets wet, but at least the water is hot!


Through the sliding doors seen in the above pictures, you go to my laundry/refrigerator/closet room. I was told it is much larger than others. Wahoo! The washer buttons are in Hangul/Korean and I can't get it to spin. Yesterday, I tried to do a load but had to hand squeeze the water out. It is still in the washer. Hmmmm...


And that's it! But, I really feel the leafy wallpaper deserves a shot all of its own.........

It's as if I'm in a forest!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks, Katrina. Fun to see where you're living and how you're doing. Keep the photos coming and have fun this, your first week of teaching! Hugs...

Megan said...

I love your blog! Your place looks really nice, too. I'm so glad to hear Justin is able to make it out there with you. Can't wait to hear more about y'all's adventures!

Mom said...

Oh Katie...the life of a teacher!?? Eventually you'll find your sense of the classes and what works the best for you, as well as them. I love your pics. Enjoy where you
are--I'm enjoying the visuals. Love always.

Amy said...

Love your little place! Super cute, although I'm not so sure about the whole "shower" thing. Haha!