Tuesday, November 20, 2007

finishing up

It's been awhile! Things have been very busy, with today really the first respit, only because we are basically DONE with CTI (Corps Training Institute). The only thing left is to give our project briefing to the higher-ups, and then induction is tomorrow. I will officially be an AmeriCorps *NCCC member! Wahoo!

The past couple of weeks have been a lot of fun. I took a trip down to San Francisco for the weekend, spent 3 days in the Redwoods at camp, and had a wild and crazy night with some of the over-21-ers on my team. It's been so great to bond with everyone on my team and I truly feel like we are going to have a great time. I know I keep saying that...but it's strange to have such positive feelings bubbling forth so often! :)

I will update better at a later date...just wanted to let you all know that I am basically done with training and I head to BILOXI in less than a week! Monday is the day!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. I sure know that I have a ton to be thankful for this year, I hope you do, too.

No comments: