Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maybe I don't want a Happy New Year, he said. Maybe I want an intense New Year with a lot of growth experiences... (story people)







From the first morning, heading off to Sacramento...to San Francisco, a couple of pictures from my trip.



We gather on the field, the moon high above us, boldly shining through the scattered puffs of white. Like sheep milling about waiting for the inevitable shearing, anticipation pulses through our veins. We curse our muscles, straining to get that last pushup. We sprint towards the finish, gasping for breath. Steam billows from our bodies, too warm for the chilly air.

We are at PT.

5:30am.

We are loving it.


There is something to be said about rising before the moon sets to push your body beyond its limit.




I was actually placed in the C1 group, which is unfortunately a lot easier than I would like it to be, but I am going to move up to B next week. However, I am finding ways to push myself, even going so far as to do extra situps and pushups (!!). This is a great feeling.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hey, look who I found! loved reading your blog, keep writing :)